For more details, call
After-hours service hotline
13776312896 Manager Xu
Leave us a message
WeChat service QR code
Atomic emission spectrometer application areas:
In modern industry and production life, the composition and content of substances can be obtained through atomic emission spectrometers. Five types of light-excited instruments (hollow cathode spectrometers, oil spectrometers, spark direct-reading spectrometers, full-spectrum direct-reading spectrometers, and interferometers) developed by our company DC arc spectrometers are all atomic emission spectrometers. They are widely used in military, aerospace, nuclear power, environment, metallurgy, power geology, soil and other fields. They have the characteristics of fast analysis speed (10s) and high accuracy (0.0000%).
The independently developed hollow cathode spectrometer (CREATIVE HCD1000) has an internationally advanced technology level.It combines a hollow cathode light source with a Roland circular beam splitting system and a photomultiplier tube receiving system to form a new combination mode.It has a new optical path, structure and Shape; this product has been put into use in Shanghai Baosteel.
1. The invention of the device is beneficial to the application method engineer to tap the potential of the device. It is also convenient for extended applications;
2. Analyze multiple elements at once;
3. This method is mainly a "dry" analysis technique. The solid sample (metal chips or powder) is directly excited, which saves trouble.
4. The blanks introduced by chemical reagents and utensils and environmental pollution are basically eliminated; no flammable, explosive and harmful gases are used, and no chemical reagents are used, which is beneficial to human health, safety and environmental protection;
5. The operation is simple and convenient. The analysis process only involves weighing, exciting, and computer analysis to directly obtain the concentration of the unknown sample;
6. When the sample is excited, each element has a different life cycle, so the element evaporation curve function is needed to determine the analysis time period of the integration of different elements;
1. Spectral range: 200nm—500nm
2. Optical focal length: 998.8mm
3. Grating line: 2160gr / mm, dispersion rate: 0.47nm / mm
4. Water-cooled electrode: circulating cooling water device, automatic temperature control
5. Light source: hollow cathode power source
6. Constant temperature system: 36 ± 0.1 ℃
7. Weight: about 500KG
8. Size: 1800x1050x1245mm
9, environmental conditions: temperature and relative humidity is not greater than 75%
1. Hollow cathode spectrometer with the highest accuracy of 0.000001%. It detects the content of trace impurity elements in ultra-pure refractory metals. The standard stipulates that the total content of 45 impurity elements (Pb, As, Sn, Bi ...) in aviation materials cannot exceed 0.005%.
Other application areas:
1. Detection of fluorine and chlorine in uranium oxide;
2. Alkali metal analysis;
3. Determination of oxygen in steel;
4. Quantitative determination of trace impurities in ultra-pure reagents and semiconductors;